Bringing existing education standards for rural children up to International level, is a gigantic task – a task far beyond the capacity of NGOs and charitable organisations like ours. Even if adequate funding were to be available it would take many years of sustained effort to achieve. However, what appears to be a daunting task should not be considered impossible. Quest for Education and its partners have the expertise, infrastructure and systems in place to confront all these difficulties and continue the process of transforming rural communities forever. Your financial support is crucial for our work.
You can help make the difference in the lives of rural children in various ways. For example:
- Make a regular personal contribution by using our online donation facility – or if you prefer, complete a standing order mandate and ‘gift aid’ form (both can be downloaded here).
- You can sponsor a child’s education by contributing £20 a month or if you wish, you can partially sponsor a child for just £12 a month.
- You can sponsor a trainee teacher by contributing £100 a month or if you wish, you can partially sponsor a teacher for just £50 a month.
You can raise funds at your workplace and among your family and friends. Listed below are some ideas for ways in which you can raise funds:
- Organise a quiz night
- Take part in sponsored walks and marathons
- Organise an event at your school, college or university
- Include us in your will
- Donate your shares
- Donate your used or unwanted clothes to us
- Auction your unwanted items on ebay and give your money to QfE
- Sell your unwanted items in car boot sales and give your money to QfE
- Donate your old car (we can arrange collection)
If you do wish to organise an event or fundraise for us, please get in touch to obtain an official letter of authority before starting the process.
Please also revisit this page for updates and latest information.